28 April 2016

Tee Billz Continues Ranting... Attempts To Take His Life.

In a fresh rant Tee Billz wrote "I hope the fucking in Tiwa savage brand brings you peace. I used my money, soul and everything I hAd for you and everyone knows how I hustled hard with passion for you to get to where you at today" on his Instagram page.

He ended his rant with a curse. "You will never find peace with your career " he wrote. This morning (Thursday, April 28, 2016) Tee Billz has made several accusations against his wife and his mother-in-law » who he says is a witch.


"I'm sorry Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy wanted to do is be a good father and take care all of you but they won't let me. I have been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a kid my mother and father can testify. Went from family battle to mother inlaws battle. @tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what she's done to me. "

At the end of his rant Tee Billz left a chilling statement on his Instagram. " I'm sorry i must have disappointed you guys. I just dint have the strength to fight this battle any more. May God Forgive me and accept my soul in peace. "

After reading this statement, Banky W who was Tee Billz's best man at his wedding pleaded for him not to take his life. " TJ Pleeeeease please call me back right now bro please. "

Tiwa Savage has not responded to Tee Billz's rants on Instagram. Yesterday, Tiwa Savage released a brand new video 'If I Start To Talk' featuring Dr. Sid.

No comments:

Post a Comment